Saturday, March 29, 2014

Captain America: The Winter Soldier


At the same day,
after we had our lunch at Tony Roma's.
We went to TGV Cinema to watch "Captain America : The Winter Soldier"

Although for some countries,
this movie haven't been released.
I felt blessed we got a chance ahead to watch it.

Overall,
I would say it was another great Marvels Movie
right after the "Captain America" and "Avenger"
My friend and I found that
the way they craft the storyline was amazing
because even though there are other Marvels Movies
like Iron Man, Thor, Green Lantern (that's DC movie, oops) and so on
the storyline seems to be connected from each other
and give you the whole story of the truth in the movie.

And somehow,
sometimes you can see several characters that you had seen before this movie,
they continued that story of that character.
For the example,
the Senator who was actually a supporter of Hydra
is the same man who gives the badges to Tony Stark and James in Iron Man.
(Thank goodness he was finally be caught and never going to see him again XP)

Additionally,
as usual in most of the movies
there were certain punch lines of humor.
My favourite part is while Agent Romanoff and Steve Rogers
hiding from the assassination from S.H.I.E.L.D.
they have to impost as married couples.
with some awkward "sweet laughters"
and the nurse who was actually an agent worked with S.H.I.E.L.D. as well.

The most exciting part for this movie
was still the dynamic of the storyline once again.
 It was some sort of charisma from Marvels movie series
that they put their suspense very well.
I was shocked when I saw Nick Fury killed by the Winter Soldier
and suddenly alive and say Hi to the Secretary of Defence, Alexander Pierce
with his gun.
Also at the end of the movie,
the twins     who are they??       Where they come from???

As a whole,
it a MUST for Marvels Fan to watch.
For those who aren't,
I recommend you as well.
I can't wait to watch upcoming CA or Avengers movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment