Tuesday, June 17, 2014

SENIOR PROM NIGHT aka BIRTHDAY

This was another wonderful day that I had,
because it was my Birthday
again!!!
> <
I feel excited about this day to come in these recent years.
Because I started to believe that
there was a magic happened while celebrating birthday.

My Big Day started with a stunning lunch with one of my friends.
After a hostel preview
he was willing to fetch me to PJ SS2
to taste one of the well known food
- Beef noodle
(At first we want to go to Burgerlab, yet it closed at that moment)

Despite for that,
it was scrumptious
the beef tendons are delicacy
The shopkeeper was so generous that he won't just give 2 or 3 small pieces only
but more and bigger to chew.
Mmmm...Great!!

After had lunch,
the celebration continued after I went to Sunway Pyramid.
To get a haircut and dessert.

ON THE SAME DAY,
it was my
CAL SENIOR PROM NIGHT
where guys suit up
& ladies dress on

After got my haircut,
(together with some simple treatment of my hair)
I have this mouth-watering dessert
at Snowflake
MANGO DELUXE
(with mango sorbet, mango puree and fresh mango flesh)
Sweet & Sensation

Lately,
my classmate fetched me go to the prom.
When we reached the venue,
(named Renaissance Hotel)
all the guys had dressed their best tuxedo, blazer, shirts
with bow ties and neckties

On the other hand,
ladies also brought up their secret weapons
or dresses from their mom's closet
(no offense, just kidding ) :P
This was my first time going to a prom.
Even though I didn't get a prom date,
at least the food is fair
and the atmosphere was fun.
They served us a 4-course meal, and this is the dessert.

That night was the brightest that everyone had
because one of the highlights of this senior prom night
was the photo-taking session
For some people,
this could be the only time they were well-dressed in their life.

Everyone spamming their phones with photos,
including me
especially selfies
I met lots of new friends throughout this one and half years college life. And this is just about 10% of my social circle only.

Now I am going to tell you
my birthday's magic
Firstly,
my birthday is always a holiday.

I felt blessed my birthday
is always right after my semester ended.
Regardless of Sem 1 or A2 Final Exam.
No stress and be prepared for celebration.
:D

Secondly,
amazing events happened
on the following day of my birthday

3 years ago,
the day after my 16th Birthday
was my first interview for AFS.
In the end,
I got myself into the program.

This year,
I was attending the Awards Night
of The Youth Awards
as Youth Ambassador.

That makes my birthday to be magical.
I always wish
"I am going to have a better life than last year."
I was achieving and felt alive.

I am looking forward for the next
13 June

No comments:

Post a Comment