Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Awards Night of The Youth Awards 2014


After 3 months,
3 different challenges,
26 Youths had chosen
among the universities and colleges around the whole peninsular of Malaysia
as Youth Ambassadors.
(that included me too....YAY!!)

The Awards Night was held
at Chatime Galleria,
Bandar Puteri, Puchong
(The show is almost started!!!)

Throughout the award night, get to have a free flow of chatime and their snacks

This is the scenario that I always saw on the TV
whenever there's an awards night.
That day,
I get to act like a celebrity.
(haha, first time~~)


The emcees of the night
I believed you guys can recognize them on 8TV!!

He is the head of this project, where all these things started from.
HUBERT IAN LEE

Here we are,
the Youth Ambassadors!!!
(No more big face selfie!)

Furthermore,
performance is a must for awards night.
Presented to you,
Wanted Symphony
our very own local music band
Short review: From their song, you can sense that powerful and energetic feeling flowing in your heart. Their voice are influential to the people, especially the lead vocal, Daniel. Knew very well on how to engage the audiences. I liked this band!!!

Winners in STAGE 2!!!
Their photos are amazing during Stage 2.

Now is the highlight of the night
the winners of the Youth Awards 2014
& the special awards
Before the we came to stage to receive our prizes,
our finals videos will be played
right in front of VIPs
(around 20 of them)
and the crowd
(First time receive a cheque)
Quite a long time since
last trophy I received.

Appreciation to all the mentors and sponsors
who involved themselves
in TYA 2014.



Nothing is more precious than,
group photos with people who have the same spirit!
:)


Photo-taking session after the ceremony

It's SELFIE TIME!!!
Youth Ambassadors from TCTMC and TCSH TMC
and others who are my friends now!!!



First time got a photo of I am selfie-ing
haha...
XP


First of all,
I have to thank to all of my friends
who were supporting me during the last 3 months.
I have to thank Youthstoday,com
for giving me this opportunities and meet these awesome people.

I can't wait
for the following mentorship session
and collaboration in projects
with other Youth Ambassadors.

HOORAY!!
I AM THE YOUTH AMBASSADOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment